April 22-24 Lincoln Pilgrimage - Springfield IL
- January 15, 2016 - Registration starts for Merit Badges. MUST BE 100% PAID to sign up for Merit Badges.
- May 7, 2016 - Early Bird registration ends (camp must be paid-in-full by this date to receive the discount).
- Survey Form to sign up for Merit Badges - Merit Badge Signup - survey
- 1'st scout 1-week of camp $245
- Additional sibling Discount - $235
- High A.C.E.S full week- $395
- Open Shoot $5 / COPE $20 / Mad River Trace (MRT) $45
- A Scout signs up for 4 Merit Badges (Daytime Programming) - two in morning & two in afternoon.
- Prime Time is 7-9pm. This is when we have quite a bit of open activities (swimming, canoeing, climbing, shooting, archery, fire building, etc). There are Merit Badges offered during this time. Not a whole lot of MB's. but some. These are open to whomever would like to attend them. There is no need to sign up ahead of time.
- COPE is a daily session. It is only offered in the morning from 9-12 each day. This is for individuals or Troops if he troop signs up for it. It is both Low COPE and High COPE combined.
- Mad River Trace is cool! It is a progressive program so the first time you attend you are year one, second time year to, and so on. It is great for older Scouts. In fact youth must be at least 12. It is an every evening program (Mon-Thurs) from 7-10 pm. Older Scouts who have done 'it all', will enjoy it. It is a peek at life in early Ohio just as the pioneers lived. Scouts should expect to have 1 overnight outpost in the MRT Village. Adults are also welcome to attend MRT. I am a third year and I absolutely love it. I hope you enjoy it too!
- If a Scout takes High ACES for the entire week, he will not be able to take merit badges. If he picks and chooses the adventures, then he can take MB's on the days he doesn't have adventures. High ACES is for older Scouts (14+).
You may opt-out at any time by texting STOP to 81010
- Class Code: @bsatrp911
- Name: Join SPL Nathan's Troop 911
Did you know you can add the Troop Google Calendar to your existing google calendar? This way you will always be up to date with what we are planning.
- Add Troop Calendar to your gmail calendar - Add someone else's calendar
- Please subscribe to the SCOUTBOOK calendar - that is the one we are maintaining for activities.